Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Holiday Glam

Ho Ho Ho! Can you believe we're only 184 hours away from Christmas? This whole year has been an absolute blur of amazing-ness, I can't believe it's almost over... especially since I'm the worlds worst procrastinator and I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet but I'll get there! There are so many things that I love about this time of year. The Christmas movies, sprinkling my Christmas obsession from one end of my house to the other, baking + spending time with loved ones, and of course the events. I decided to put together a few of my favourite looks to wear to any get together you may have over the holidays! I started with my go to, the classic holiday glam- red lips and clean bright eyes...but I did however pop a little glitter in there to give it a sassy twist and I just loooove how this look came out. I'm wishing I had a party to attend tonight but instead I'm drinking hot chocolate out of a mug that says I'm on the naughty list in my over sized pyjamas :) Lets get into it...

the face



What I used...



Face...

Primer: MAC Strobe Cream
Foundation: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in Light Beige
Concealer: Maybelline Age Rewind in Fair             
Powder, Highlight + Contour: Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
Blush: MAC Gingerly

Eyes...

Primer: MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
Eyeshadow break down: I used the Lorac Pro Palette for all my shadows. I wanted to create a subtle cut crease so I used Taupe on a medium size fluffy brush as my transition shade, then using a small pencil brush I applied Sable, following the natural crease of my eye then I lightly blended the two upwards together. On my brow bone is White and all over lid colour is Cream. I haven't used this palette in a while and it is bombbbb! I then lightly applied Black on my lash line and buffed it out. On the lower lash line I used Sable and blended it out with Taupe
Waterline: Gosh Truly Brown Pencil
Glitter: NYX Glitter Liner in Gold- this did not show up great on camera but this pop of glitter was gorge in person! 
Mascara: Marc Jacobs O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara
Lashes: Ardell Whispies

Eyebrows...

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Soft Brown duh

Lips...

Liner: NYX Lip Liner in Hot Red
Lipstick: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Amsterdam {so amaze balls. go buy it! drugstore approved}








I hope you guys enjoyed the first of my holiday looks!! Next up is going to be something really glittery and dramatic so stay tuned lovers

♡

"It came without ribbons. It came without tags. 
It came without packages, boxes, or bags. 
Maybe Christmas doesn't come from a store.
 Maybe Christmas means a little bit more."
xx,
s.

No comments:

Post a Comment